• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing Issue

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2014 Jul 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a subscription to Technical Communication Suite 5. I downloaded and installed the package and when attempting to open one of the applications (specifically, RoboHelp), I find I am unable to license the software. For some reason it is unable to detect my Internet connection. Any ideas for a resolution? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the same happen if you try to register from one of the other TCS products (e.g. FrameMaker or Captivate)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue Update: This issue resolved through our IT Department and Adobe.

On a related note: After licensing Technical Communication Suite 5 I received the "Thank You" window from Adobe.
Unfortunately, the wording in their "Thank You" window didn't match the actual product version licensed (see attached image).

This is the fifth QA mistake I've noted in just two days of using the product. Come on, Adobe. You can do better than this.

AdobeIssue.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp