Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop Audio From Replaying

Jul 19, 2007 Jul 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recorded a nararation on a slide I'm using as a menu (not a Menu Builder slide). I have several buttons on this slide that jump to other slides. When I click on one of these buttons it successfully navigates to the intended slide. These slides, when complete, jump back to the original menu slide. The recorded nararation on the menu slide replays every time a slide ends and automatically returns to the menu slide. I would like to be able to jump back to the menu slide and not have the audio recording start up each time.

Is there a way to do this? Presently, I have added an additional button that when clicked will stop the audio, but I'm sure there is a better way (?), I just don't know how. I've checked the online help files but couldn't find an answer. Hopfully someone here can help. Thanks!
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2007 Jul 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question has been cross posted to two different forum categories. Please direct any responses to where the question was originally asked. You may do this by clicking here.

For an explanation of why cross posting is a bad thing, click here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 23, 2007 Jul 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry about the cross posted message. I originally posted in the wrong forum, then posted in the forum I wanted. I did go back to the original (wrong forum) to try to remove it but couldn't see how. Is there a way to remove a post after is has been submitted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources