• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have the 60 day trial. I bought a licence. How do i get my previous serial number

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2014 Aug 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the coldfusion builder3 60 day trial. I bought a license. Now when I try to install i am asked for my previous serial number.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send a pm with your serial number. I will check it.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anit,

I purchased Coldfusion Builder 3 today. My serial number is 1422-5007-8603-4116-XXXX-XXXX I can;’t find a previous serial number.

Marty Sullivan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marty,

I will check the serial number and get back to you.

Note:- I have edited the serial number

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marty,

I have checked the serial number. This is for ColdFusion Builder 3 upgrade. I was unable to locate any previous serial number under your account.

Do you have any proof of previous purchase(s)?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anit,

That is the problem I started out with the trial version. I purchased the license and I cannot enter the serial number because I do not have a previous serial number.

Marty Sullivan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2014 Aug 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marty,

You should only purchase an "Upgrade" version, if you own a previous qualifying version. In that case, please return this copy and purchase a full version of ColdFusion Builder 3. That will definitely work for you.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Marty,

Go to {CF_INSTALLATION_DIR}/lib/ and open the file license.properties. It might contain the previous serial number (stored as previous_sn).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation