• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF 11 Enterprise multiple instances aren’t created properly with a separate service account.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enterprise multiple instances aren’t created properly with a separate service account.

The issues I am having are very similar to the issues reported in the link below.

https://forums.adobe.com/message/6584848#6584848

My CF 11 Enterprise will not create additional services for my cold fusion sites beyond the initial service created during the install process. My problems are compounded because when I try and uninstall the CF11 application the uninstall process hangs and throws the error below. I am now forced to try and uninstall manually to reinstall CF11. Any help or suggestions to getting the issue resolved are welcome.

Description:

A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: AppHangB1

Application Name:         javaw.exe

Application Version:     7.0.510.13

Application Timestamp:              52b25e38

Hang Signature:              0967

Hang Type:       6144

OS Version:      6.1.7601.2.1.0.274.10

Locale ID:           1033

Additional Hang Signature 1:     09675b5d8f587c9fd57b85cb72e629da

Additional Hang Signature 2:     2cff

Additional Hang Signature 3:     2cff32d5db809ac6ce8170a1d7ac1eb0

Additional Hang Signature 4:     0967

Additional Hang Signature 5:     09675b5d8f587c9fd57b85cb72e629da

Additional Hang Signature 6:     2cff

Additional Hang Signature 7:     2cff32d5db809ac6ce8170a1d7ac1eb0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 05, 2014 Aug 05, 2014

I resolved the problem with setting up Cold Fusion 11. I had to turn off Windows server 2008 R2 UAC for all users in order to complete the installation with IIS as the web server. This also resolved the problem with being unable to uninstall Cold Fusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2014 Aug 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to create instances under “Administrator” account? Do you have required privileges to the “Service Account”?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a domain administrator. Also, I am a member of the local administrators group on the server. I am logged in as the local administrator account for the Windows 2008 R2 server.

The attached screen shots are of the CF administrator and the options I selected when setting up the instance.

Thanks

Jan van Oppen

w) 612.548.3108

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I resolved the problem with setting up Cold Fusion 11. I had to turn off Windows server 2008 R2 UAC for all users in order to complete the installation with IIS as the web server. This also resolved the problem with being unable to uninstall Cold Fusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation