• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After downloading ebook to my PC using Windows7, cannot transfer to my NOOK, error message "CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED

Aug 02, 2014 Aug 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After downloading ebook to my PC using Windows7, why can't I copy to my NOOK (get error message "CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with my Kobo ereader.  It is so frustrating and I cant get any help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2014 Aug 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with Nook.

Could somebody help us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2014 Sep 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!!!  Please help us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the same happened to me, and I chatted to an adobe help line member and they sent me a link with what to do, and it worked a treat.  Unfortunately, cannot remember the link but contact them to ask.  Follow the link instructions precisely and it does work.  You need to de-authorise it and then re-authorise it.  The link explains all.  Let me know if it worked for you also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just found the link.  Here it comes.  Error "E_AUTH_NOT_READY" | Digital Editions  Let me know if it worked for you guys.  Where it states D, it is the letter D and not delete, like I thought

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines