Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Problems with Windows Vista?

Jul 21, 2007 Jul 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A client has asked me if there are any known problems running RoboHelp Office Pro versions 5 or 6 under Windows Vista? And are there any problems viewing CHM Help or WebHelp under Windows Vista?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2007 Jul 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philip. RH does not support Vista yet. Click on this link for a knowledge base article covering this issue. You can run CHMs and Vista under Vista though with no more problems than under XP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 24, 2007 Jul 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Colum.
At least this is now in the Forum, so people should be able to find the answer.
Philip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2007 Jul 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Robohelp X5 with Vista for a couple of months. It's been fine, except for two problems:
1) I can no longer generate printed doc--I get an error message. I transfer the entire project to another PC with XP to do that.
2) If I try to launch Robohelp by clicking the desktop icon, it usually stalls or takes a very long time to open. If I click on the .xpj project file I want, it opens right up.

Debbie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 14, 2008 Feb 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ignore - very old message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp