• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generating HTML Website (WebHelp) in HelpMaker 7.4

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2014 Aug 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This topic may not linked to RoboHelp but definately worth following. I'd appreciate the community to assist me. Makers have closed the software and the website. But still an excellent help generator.

Has anybody used HelpMaker for generating HTML Website (WebHelp). I try to generate the output but options like search, index are missing. Tried checking in settings, no result. Working fine in CHM (HTML-Help). They term chm and web help as HTML Help and HTML Website.

project_image.png

Also when I go to Windows Main settings (an option) do not see anything there.

settings_image.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser are you trying to use to view the WebHelp and where is it located (local or on a web server)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I generate output, it displays in IE by default. The project is in my local. The navigation pane appears in IE but not in Chrome.

For both browsers - no search or index tabs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might suggest you post this over to the HATT group. This forum is only about using RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean here: Yahoo! Groups

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that's the one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp