• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install Flash Player in Mac

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2014 Aug 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi¡¡ I Tried around 30 times and i tried every solutions that appear in web (uninstall previous version, etc)

I can´t install Flash Player in my Mac. Ii is 10.7.5 OSx, Safari 6.1.5

When I load the install program, it stop when the bar is in 0%, then I have to force exit because the program doesn't response…..

Help me, please¡¡¡

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2014 Aug 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2014 Aug 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue on my Mac - tried this version but the download stops at 4%. Please help.

I have a MacBook Air Version 10.7.5 Safari 6.1.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We apologize for the installation issues you are encountering.  Unfortunately, we have not been able to reproduce these installation issues using the online installer.  The offline installer Pat provided a link should work fine.  If you'd like to help us troubleshoot the installation issues with the online installer, and are comfortable working in the Terminal app we'd appreciate it if you could provide us with the install log file for the online installer.  If so, please do the following:

1. Download the installer  from get.adobe.com/flashplayer and save it to the desktop
  2. Mount the DMG (double-click the file) and copy the .app file to a local folder (e.g. desktop)
  3. Open LaunchPad and in the top search window type Terminal, click the app icon to open the Terminal application
  4. In Terminal, change directories to where the .app is saved to (step 2), type: cd <location to file in step 2>
    • e.g. If the extracted .app file is on the desktop, type: cd /Users/labuser/Desktop
  5. At the prompt, type: ./Install\Adobe\ Flash\ Player.app/Contents/MacOS/Install\Adobe\ Flash\ Player -debug - file
  6. Go back to back to the location where the .app is saved to (step 2)
  7. Right-click on the app and select Show Package Contents
  8. In the window that displays, navigate to Contents/MacOS
  9. Obtain the host.develop.log file.
  10. Post the contents of the host.develop.log file here in your response, or share the file following the How to share a document instructions.

Thank you in advance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

A follow-up question:  Are you able to install other applications (.app), for example, from the link posted by Pat, or is this happening just for the online Flash Player installer?

Thank you in advance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines