Jul 11, 2014 Jul 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can RoboHelp 10 be loaded on Windows 8?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 12, 2014 Jul 12, 2014

Yes it can, but it is not supported on Windows 8. Having said that, you find that you can run RH10 on Windows 8 successfully. The issue mau arise if you find issues. I'd suggest doing some testing before moving to a production environment with that configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2014 Jul 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it can, but it is not supported on Windows 8. Having said that, you find that you can run RH10 on Windows 8 successfully. The issue mau arise if you find issues. I'd suggest doing some testing before moving to a production environment with that configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you have the same answer regarding RoboHelp 10 being loaded on Windows 8.1?  Thank you again for answering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you have the same answer regarding RoboHelp 10 being loaded on Windows 8.1?  Thank you again for answering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I am afraid so. Only RoboHelp 11 officially supports Win 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm curious as to the purpose for the question. Have you tried it yet? If so, did it somehow fail? If you haven't tried it, why not?

As Colum said, it will likely work but if you encounter issues you can't really expect Adobe to make any changes as version 11 is the current shipping version.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had it running on 8 and 8.1 without trouble but as the others have

indicated, that's my mileage.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter... Thom again... can a RoboHelp 10 project be deleted?  I've read quite a bit, but can seem to find how to delete a project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2014 Aug 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why post twice?

Just use Window Explorer to trash the folder.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2014 Aug 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the duplicate email entry; still figuring out forum. Thank you for the project delete answer. FYI. You'd think that with all the bells and whistles of Robohelp 10 that they would have a simple delete project option. Also thank you for the Win 8.1 answer. Robohelp loaded just fine.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboColumn... Thom again... can a RoboHelp 10 project be deleted?  I've read quite a bit, but can seem to find how to delete a project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp