• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i can't authorize my computer for digital editions. Whenever I try I get an authorization error

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2014 Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to authorize the computer for digital editions I get an authorization error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 13, 2014 Jun 13, 2014

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2014 Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2014 Aug 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions get the same message as glad on my computer as well.  I have tried to reload digital editions.  I went to original website and tried to redownload the books and the same thing keeps occurring.  But when I check to see if the computer is authorized, it says it is.  HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you ever get answers to your questions. I am having same problem but can find no answers. Doesn't adobe follow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 08, 2014 Aug 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem... Can't authorize the computer, get the E_AUTH_NOT_READY error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2014 Aug 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. I found the solution. Follow the instructions on this link: Error "E_AUTH_NOT_READY" | Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot even de-authorize my computer; I get the E_AUTH_NOT_READY error.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling ADE 4.0 to no avail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody answers any of this sht. Everybody pays dues but receives no support from Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums and this thread is more than 6 years old so not many of us keep up-to-date with old threads like this and other adobe experts aren't likely to check a thread that already has a correct answer.

anyway, either start a new thread so others can see you have question or if you want to contact adobe using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines