Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installation

Aug 08, 2014 Aug 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a run around this has been! I've been trying to install your software for close to an hour. I receive a message that my computer's clock is not current, even though our 10,000 computer clocks are set by our servers which in-turn are set to the US atomic clock via the internet. So, I try calling support and can't get anything other than a busy signal. Then, I try to register offline, and I'm required to enter my "computer request code", but I'm never told where to find it or how to get it! So, I went to Adobe Communities for assistance and can't seem to do anything without logging in multiple times. This has been a horrible customer experience for me. How does anyone install this software?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2014 Aug 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Sorry for the question, but what is the actual software you are attempting to install? Adobe has roughly 100 different software titles.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources