• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording Audio with external FireWire Audio-Interface

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2007 Jul 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use my FireWire audio interface (Terratec Producer Phase X24) to make audio recordings in Adobe Presenter.
The Terratec lets me do high-quality recordings in Cubase and Audacity. With a cheap USB-Headset I can do audio recording in Adobe Presenter without any problems, but the quality is not very satisfying.

Is it possible to use my external audio-interface to make high-quality recordings directly in Adobe Presenter?

Or do have to choose between recording directly in Adobe Presenter (but with lower audio quality) or do high-quality recordings in Cubase or Audacity and then import the WAV-file into Adobe Presenter?

Thank you for your help.
Caspar
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 25, 2007 Jul 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not limited by only a USB mic to work with Presenter, you just need to have an excellent audio card that supports professional grade audio inputs. What I see most of folks recording the audio as WAV or MP3, using the import tool, then sync-ing the audio to slide animation, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2007 Jul 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you. After some experimentation I finally got it working. But I guess for the best possible quality I will have to go the way you describe in your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources