• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i can't open a e book on my android,it says my account not authorized on the devise how to get authorized?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2014 Aug 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open a e book on my android,it shows my account not authorized on the device how to get authorized?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2014 Aug 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt you are trying to open a PDF file because there is no authorization of the device.

Adobe offers a program called Digital Editions that requires authorization of the computer on which it is installed and then that authorized computer can authorize mobile devices that are connected to the computer and Digital Editions access it.

Digital Editions Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2014 Aug 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2014 Aug 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What application are you trying to use to read your ebook?

There are many ebook reading applications that work with the Adobe DRM system on Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines