• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I recently purchased a new Nook HD and cannot get Digital Editions to recognize the device.

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2014 Aug 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help getting Digital Editions to recognize new Nook

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having problem with getting ADE to find my new Nook HD+. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same problem with new iPad Mini. My public library that I connect with suggested that maybe I have too many devices (only allowed 6) attached to the Adobe ID, even though this is not the error message I'm getting. In fact, I generally don't get an error message at all, I login to OverDrive, then try and authorize my Adobe ID, which then takes me back to the OverDrive login window, and repeat. I must have tried about 20 times by now. My next step will be to contact Adobe Live Support and have them reset all my devices, just in case that's what the problem actually is.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 14, 2014 Aug 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally got hold of Live Chat and I don't have too many devices authorised, so I have no idea what my problem is. They can't help. Great, so I can't read books on my iPad. Are you getting an error message, Rustyref? Or is 'authorise' just grayed out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines