• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sharing epub books between itunes and digital editions - is a common folder possible? other solution?

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2014 Aug 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have one single folder location for my e-books, then read them with digital editions and itunes.

- Itunes seems to requires a copy of the ebook to be "imported" either as a file or a folder which creates a copy of the file in the itunes book folder. 

- adobe digital editions seems to require books to be stored in its ...>my docuuments\digital editions folder in order for them to be recognised

I want itunes to automatically detect and import things in the digital editions folder and vice versa,  Logically this would work if they could share a folder location.  Any idea if this is possible or if there is another workaround?

I know I could try just to use one, but I want to be able to do both (itunes syncs better but digital editions is required for my noon e-reader which has a better paper-like display)

I am running windows 7 and have an ipad, all with up to date software.

Any help, much appreciated, thanks!

Kimberley

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?