• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp HTML 10 (10.0.0.287) How do I import a CSS style sheet?

Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robohelp HTML 10 (10.0.0.287) - generating WebHelp output for a website - How do I import a CSS style sheet?

I've inherited a Help project that does not have a CSS file in the Project Files folder.  Is there a way to import a CSS file into an existing Help project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m pretty sure that it’s impossible for a RH 10 project to be created without CSS being present – if only with one called “default.css” – every topic can have its own CSS associated with it, so I’d be tempted to just copy what you want out of “your” CSS & paste it into the default one in use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Right-click and choose Properties (or Topic Properties) for any topic. Then click the Appearance tab. On this tab is an icon you may click to browse your operating system and choose the desired CSS.

tmp1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 14, 2014 Aug 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Jeff and Rick, for your quick replies. I was premature in posting my question. I should have looked around in the other folders under Project Files or I could have looked in the HTML code of one of the topic files and seen that the CSS file was in a different folder. I didn't create this project so I don't know how the CSS file wound up where it did. For now, I will leave it where it is. Also, an extra thank you to Rick ... I didn't know I could import a CSS file through the Topic Properties Appearance tab.

cssFile_inFilesFolder.jpg 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp