• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit Recording Into Individual Animations

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2007 Jul 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the problem: Using Captivate, I have created a full motion recording of an application. When the output is viewed it appears as a series of slides; each slide a single screen shot with mouse movement and text captions.) I want to take one slide at a time (with its mouse movement and text captions) and insert it as an one-slide animation into an already existing slide. Every time I try to insert just one slide out of a recording, I get the entire multi-slide animation.

(I am doing an "insert animation", instead of an "import recording", because my project uses a background slide with multiple panes and the animation has to fit inside one of these panes. If I import the slides, they can't be reduced to fit in the pane.)

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help!
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 27, 2007 Jul 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sem1128

Stab in the dark here, but if you were to create each of your animated slides as a project on its own and export as a swf, then you could import the individual "slides" as swf's into your main project, which also means that you could then resize and move to fit in the pane you mention.

Please don't hunt me down and shoot me if it does not work.

Cheers
Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2007 Aug 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Andrew,
I would never hunt you down--except to thank you for your response. I will try your suggestion and let you know how it works out. Thanks again,
Sherry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources