Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC Show "Media Pending"

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2013 Nov 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently update PR CC to 7.1.

When render seq always show "Media Pending".

How to solve this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 07, 2013 Nov 07, 2013

I try update Adobe Premiere Pro CC to 7.1 again.

I tried many ways, and finally I found a solution.

Download PR CC 7.0.1 update file and extract "ImporterFastMPEG.prm". Copy and replace to PR CC Plug-in folder.

This way solve my problom.

Using privous "ImporterFastMPEG.prm" to fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 107 Replies 107
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eason929623,

Welcome to the forums.

We require some information regarding operating system, source of the files in the project, graphics card and the sewuence settings.

Regards,

Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 x64

Source 1920x1080 30fps no audio mpeg4 file.

All settings use default.

Nvidia GTX680 \ Intel core i7 3960x \ 32GB RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Editing any format, as long as add effects and render always show "Media Pending"…

I'm so sad ...... previous version is no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help me solve this problem?

How should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eason,

Please trash the prefernces and clean media cache. Also, if you have problems with single project, create a new sequence, copy and paste the old into new one.

Regards,

Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried clean Media Cache and tried search for related articles. It's nothing...

Now I must to restart Adobe Premiere Pro CC and reload the project to resolve.

It is very troublesome for me.

Thank you for help.

I return to Adobe Premiere Pro CC 7.0.1.

Temporarily not update to 7.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update makes me sad, hope can be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You seem to be only one with this "issue" to date.

What would they fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2013 Nov 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try update Adobe Premiere Pro CC to 7.1 again.

I tried many ways, and finally I found a solution.

Download PR CC 7.0.1 update file and extract "ImporterFastMPEG.prm". Copy and replace to PR CC Plug-in folder.

This way solve my problom.

Using privous "ImporterFastMPEG.prm" to fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2014 Jan 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue as well. Even though the clip shows the green "rendered" line, all I get to see is meida psning. This is for the simplest effects and treansitions. What is going on??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually, this is a pretty common problem.. have it too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

disabling the xmp options (2 checkboxes) in preferences > media seemed to solve the problem for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2014 Jan 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me. Paulia's suggestion solved the problem. Thanks Paulia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2014 Apr 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is ridiculous. I tried the XM settings and that didn't help. I am at a college so can't reload anything. Why in the world when I render does it now allow me to see my video anymore! We are going back to CS6 thankfully until this nonsense is worked out. I tried to burn a DVD on a Sunday when I had no tech support (I am not an admin so can't fix anything) and there was no Encore! Encore has to be loaded by my adminstrator???? Seriously???? And Premiere Pro CC hides the work bar in the timeline? Have they not been paying attention to what editors use? Leave all that stuff alone that works! Thank you, that rant made me feel better. Premiere won't win the war with Final Cut if they don't stop messing with what we like about Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2014 Aug 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought this problem was fixed because I bought a new IMac and haven't had that problem. Unfortunately I am back at school with CC and the problem is back with our computer lab Macs. The XMP preference boxes never worked for me but Becka's suggestion - closing the program and reopening - does work. I will try it with all my students to see if that works for everyone.

I also found out how to get Adobe Encore into CC. You have download Premiere Pro CS6 and Encore comes with it. Then delete PP CS6 but not Encore. Seriously silly to have to go through that but I now have Encore with CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is honestly the biggest problem with Adobe Premiere. They basically force you into updates, especially if you are someone that edits on the go from multiple computers. If one of them recently upgraded, you're file is useless unless you upgrade on every other computer you use. Then you're stuck with a glitchy half baked product and trouble shooting for hours just to do the simplest of things that were of no issue in the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome Paulia!

Disabling the two XMP check options worked for me and resolved the issue.

Thanks for sharing this tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2015 Apr 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

12. Re: Premiere Pro CC Show "Media Pending"

pauliaCommunity Member

disabling the xmp options (2 checkboxes) in preferences > media seemed to solve the problem for me

Thanks paulia, did what you suggested and fixed my problem with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Program unusable.  Got the media pending screen and can't even click anything (including preferences).  Astounding...moving onto other software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paulina's solution worked for me as well. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU PAULIA!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG

Turned those off, restarted Premiere (10.3), and re-rendered. All is well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2016 Aug 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the latest version of Premiere Pro 10.3 on a Windows 10 high specified box with an Nvidia 4500 Quadro card and SSD main drive.

I thought the Media Pending problem was with my WD DUO RAID zero drive because a simple 3 camera multicam project took several minutes for Media Pending to go away and allow me to play the timeline. Once the Media Pending message has gone the video plays jerkily, until I wait a bit longer. Then everything is fine.

The main reason I thought the drive was to blame was that if I load the same project from my backup drive, which a slower standard WD Elements drive, the same project loaded and could be played almost immediately.

I have been corresponding with WD who have got to the point of offering a refund.

Historically, I used a G-Technologies drive and even 12 camera projects would load and play fine. Hence blaming the DUO.

Having run speed tests, I now find that the G-Tech drive is actually slower than the WD (technology moves on).

Having found this discussion, I now think it may be a Premiere version issue, as I always update when notified of new versions.

I have tried most of the solutions offered in this thread, but none appear to fix the problem. Some options are to cumbersome to implement over the many active projects I have with multiple sources and multi-cam sequences.

Still searching for a solution to all the time being lost waiting for projects to load and be play/editable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using an old laptop with the Premiere Pro CC to 7.1 2017 version and this did the trick! Just had to "save as" new project and restart. Thanks for the tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines