• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import video stereo format flv. Why the export is in mono ?

Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

I was working on Presenter from a few weeks by now. I have a problem about the sound of the video.

I have some video on FLV (a format supported by Presenter) which is in stereo.

When I import this video throught Presenter, there is an error message which warm me : "The program have encountred an error with the file. It's possible that you can't read of share this correctly. Do you really want to insert this file ?"

I click ok and the video is insert correctly. But when I export it on a package, the sound of the  swf is in mono only on the video (the others mp3 are in stereo). Do you have a solution for this problem ? I try to find something on the setting or on the Adobe Presener guide but find anything...

If somebody can help, please ?

(Pardon my english, i'm not a native speaker :/)

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

The MOV file is converted to FLV by presenter. Maybe there was something in the encoding of your FLV that was causing the issue, I've seen that message before and ignored it without consequence before.

If the quality is an issue, when you import a video into Presenter that isn't FLV or MP4, you should see an option to encode the video to low, med, or high quality. High quality can be used if the med setting (defalut) is not acceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Published presentations from Presenter have always had mono audio. So, I'm not sure if there is much you can do to get around it. Maybe try importing the video as and MP4 and see if that allows you to keep the stero audio from the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer !

But this problem occured only for the video. I mean, when I export throught Presenter, others slides with mp3 are played in stereo. I try with mov, is working by now, but I'm not sure of the quality... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The MOV file is converted to FLV by presenter. Maybe there was something in the encoding of your FLV that was causing the issue, I've seen that message before and ignored it without consequence before.

If the quality is an issue, when you import a video into Presenter that isn't FLV or MP4, you should see an option to encode the video to low, med, or high quality. High quality can be used if the med setting (defalut) is not acceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are right, the FLV had an issue with the encoding..

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources