Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter : issue with loading of video in the export

Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need some help (again)

I have some trouble with my export on swf. I choose to put a video on my presentation, but when I run the swf file, there are a bug about the slide with video. The image of video is blocked for a few second and then start suddently (whereas I choose on my option a "melted effect" speed to open the video and the start of the video, 2 seconds after the start of the slide. ). When I came back to the video throught the menu, the all run without problem.

Is it just a problem of loading about my computer and will the bug stay after I put it on a server ?

(Pardon my english, I'm not a native speaker)

Sharmili

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your video early in your presentation? If you have the video on slide 4-6 there may not be enough time for the video to preload properly, so you a buffer. or pause, or strange playback behavior as a result.

Playing locally could be the issue. However, playing locally should eliminate any bandwidth issues, so it shouldn't be a load time issue. If you have a server to place it on, I'd to that and see if the playback is any better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources