Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Update Flash Player

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2014 Aug 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a Notebook running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and am having a problem trying to update my Flash Player Version 14.0.0.145 to the latest version 14.0.0.146.The installation hangs on the installation window which is just black and blank.

I have not had any problems in the past in updating this application - I even uninstalled the installed version and then tried to install the latest one but it still hangs and I had to do a system restore to regain my previous version.

Are there any other solutions that I might try to enable me to install this latest version? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 17, 2014 Aug 17, 2014

Try using the offline installers (as long as they are still available):

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2014 Aug 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the offline installers (as long as they are still available):

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that seems to have done the trick.  I would be interested in obtaining the link to the download site as the one you provided went immediately to a download.  This would be helpful for future problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The links are currently published at http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_tex... but I am told that they will soon disappear, and no more direct download links will be available to the public.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines