• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open document on Kobo - protected by Adobe DRM

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased a second Kobo Touch. I have authorized the device successfully.  However, when I try to read a library book transferred to the Kobo, I get a message "Oops! This document couldn't be opened" and an explanation that it is protected by Adobe DRM and not currently authorized for use with this Adobe ID (the one I used to authorize it!).  The original Kobo still loads fine.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this same thing has happened to me last night. I have downloaded books previously from our library, and now for some reason I am getting this error...any help would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2014 Aug 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

similar problem. can't move my book using library. as soon as I plug my e-reader in it show the device but all of a sudden the library too has a not responding error and I cannot move my book. if I try to move my book without  the library tool I get the drm protection error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines