Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Builder 3 RDS and Remove Server settings reset on each restart

Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CF Builder 3 Trial installed as standalone application. Every time I restart CF Builder, the RDS mapping settings for the remote server I have are gone and also the remote ColdFusion server I set up is gone and I need to recreate it. Is there anything I can do to prevent that from happening? Thank you for any help on this issue, so far I spent few hours searching for a fix but can't find anything.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar situation going in this thread: ColdFusion Builder 3 Settings Reset on Restart

As of yet we have not come to a resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just verified the same problem on Dan's thread as well!

The difference between Bawcior and myself is that I lose the server from server view however I don't lose the RDS entry...  I just upgraded to version 3.0.3.290701 and the error persists.

I'm running Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation