• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the project name and

Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp 9.

I have a file that I would change the name.

When I generate the file, it is generated in the path where the file is saved, but want to change the name of file generation.

When you open the help file, in the left corner of the window is shown the file name. I want to change that name too.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

When I generate the file, it is generated in the path where the file is saved, but want to change the name of file generation.

Not sure I understand what you are wanting. Are you wanting to change the name of the "start page"? The page that opens the Webhelp system? If so, look at the image below:

tmp1.png

If instead, you are talking about what appears in the Title bar, Change the area at the top of the dialog that is named "Title Bar".

When you open the help file, in the left corner of the window is shown the file name. I want to change that name too.

This would certainly seem to suggest the Title Bar, but we need to know more. For example, what is your output type? CHM, WebHelp, FlashHelp, AIRHelp, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp