• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create flip book/online catalogue

Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've checked almost every possible way to do this. But not found a simple and effective way to do it. The issue is making a simple flip book of a InDesign document, which i can upload to a server. I need it to flip pages, have working links and the possibility to zoom in and out. Is this possible in InDesign or any other Adobe software. Everything I've found until now I have to know coding or buy some expensive software. I need something quick and easy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 19, 2014 Aug 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a) Indesign's standard tools for page transition, animation and interactive PDF export should be able to do that, but that's not comfortable and probably not what you need.

b) Create your Indesign document, export it to PDF and use a flipbook template (SWF, HTML), which can load PDFs. There are a lot of creator tools for that way. One example: Top PDF To Flipbook Converter, PDF To HTML5 3D flipbook free | FlipHTML5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2014 Aug 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the links doesn't work in swf either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tips.

The links doesn't work because the urls have a red dot on it in the hyperlinks panel in InDesign. Anyone know why that happens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The links doesn't work because the urls have a red dot on it in the hyperlinks panel in InDesign. Anyone know why that happens?

Missing http:// at the beginning of URL?

You can try eDocker CREATE! as well; http://www.edocker.com/edocker/edocker-create/

You can make html5 web-apps with it... you can try fully functional trial version for free...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, there is http:// in the beginning. Everything seem to be the same as the ones with green dot. So its quite strange 😮

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2014 Aug 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How familiar are you with the epub format? Other than the zoom-in/zoom-out, I think it could do what you need, and you can export a fixed layout epub from InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried the epub format, but the links doesn't seem to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use FlippingBook | Original Software and it's very good - but it's flash based.

I did find another one called Digital Publishing Software, Create Online Magazines | ePaperFlip which is html5 - but it hosts on their servers and does, to host on your own servers there's a fee.

You basically use a PDF - as long as the contents are bookmarked it's picked up and linked correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines