Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFB3 New install gives trial expired notice

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2014 Aug 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 7-64bit, CF 11.

Tried installing a new download of CFB3 ( 8/21/2014 download ) and came up with a "Standard edition trial expired" problem. I participated in the CFB3 alpha and beta, but never tried the released version. Is there a way to completely clean out CFB3 so I can try the released CFB3?

Thanks,

Doug

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you pm me the license key. I will verify the same at my end.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

License Key? I don’t have one. I was trying to do the 60 day trial, but get the message the trial has expired. The only CFB3 I previously had installed were the alpha and beta versions.

Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case, you would not be able to use it, as the licensing started from the day you installed the alpha/beta.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry to hear that. It would have been nice to try out the finished product with the updates since the beta versions were pretty buggy and incomplete. It was also unclear that participating in the beta testing would lead to the inability to download and use the 60 day trial for the finished product.

Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation