• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion 9: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near ','.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2014 Aug 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I can't seem to figure out what is the issue with this query, maybe someone can help me please

Error Executing Database Query.

[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near ','.

Error Executing Database Query.

[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near ','.

Rishi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Turns out the issue was the 1st file, the name wasn't formatted properly so once I removed it all the others worked without any issues

Thanks for the response.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to include the query:

The error occurred in D:\work\kobeni\sites\current\noapp\sch_list_copy.cfm: line 168

166 : INSERT INTO #TO_PLATFORM.str_db2#.dbo.Files (str_filename, int_count, f_source_id, f_map_id, str_origfilename, str_delimiter, bln_quotes, bln_quarantine, bln_static, bln_imported)

167 : SELECT '#trim(str_file_name)#', #qry_lists.int_sizer#, 0, #map_id#, '#trim(str_file_name)#', '|', 0, 0, 0,0

168 : WHERE (select count(*) from #TO_PLATFORM.str_db2#.dbo.files where str_filename = '#trim(str_file_name)#') = 0

169 : </cfquery>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you evaluate your variables, what do they contain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turns out the issue was the 1st file, the name wasn't formatted properly so once I removed it all the others worked without any issues

Thanks for the response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation