• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not enough space error.

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. When I try to install flash player, it tells me that I don't have enough disk space. And I have plenty space on both disks. I Inisist installing and the error continues. Whats going on??? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi funyi,

We actually had this reported recently.  I'd like to get some info from you, to pass on to the appropriate folks here to solve this issue.

• What is the OS version (win/mac and version number)?
  • How much space does your system have?
  • Did you elect to have third party offers installed when you downloaded the installer?

The standalone, offline, installer does not have this issue.  You can download the offline installer from the link at the bottom of this page Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2014 Aug 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering!!!

In answer to your questions:

• What is the OS version (win/mac and version number)?

I own win XP SP3

• How much space does your system have?

I have 1.7 GB Free in one disk and 28 GB free in the other

• Did you elect to have third party offers installed when you downloaded the installer?

No, I didnt want any third party offer to be installed.

It would be great if there is a stand alone installer for Windows.

Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2014 Aug 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are standalone (offline) installers for Windows, although not for much longer:

If the install still fails, can you post the contents of the FlashInstall.log file in C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2014 Aug 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Funyi,

Thank you for the additional information and I apologize for not including the link to the windows standalone installer.  I see that Pat has provided the links.  They are also available on this help page Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines