Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error on mac have 10.6 says needs 10.7

Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error downloading digital editions have 10.6 says i need 10.7, help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like Adobe Digital Editions might require Mac OS X 10.7 now (just based on a search of other people having this problem). I do not currently have a Mac OS X 10.6 machine available to me to test this with though.

Is it possible for you to upgrade from 10.6 to 10.7?

Maybe someone from Adobe can update the documentation at Tech specs | Adobe Digital Editions Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked to see if there was a software update to 10.7 and it said no software update available.  They probably changed the requirements to 10.7 and it is not reflected in the digital editions requirements,  thanks for your help anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2014 Aug 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apple does have an update to 10.7 (Mac OS X Lion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). You might want to see if your Mac is eligible for the upgrade (some of the older Macs are not able to run 10.7) 10.7 might also have been the first upgrade for OS X that was made available through the App Store, you might want to check there as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines