• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can download but can't install the new Adobe Flash Player on Mac

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2014 Jul 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can download the adobe install but when I try to install it a loading box comes up and says 'retrieving install' and 0% with an empty loading bar and freezes at this stage. Eventually a box comes up saying 'Error has been encountered. Close this window and try downloading again'.

I have tried downloading again and I have checked my privacy settings and the version of my mac.

Mine is version 10.7.5 with no available updates

Safari is version 6.1.5

Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2014 Jul 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have a look there:

Flash Player Help / Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac >>> http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2014 Aug 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i had the same problem if none of the clean installs or offline installers work try

Mac OS X Tutorial: How To Repair Disk Permissions - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2014 Aug 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I have had a same problem for last two updates, and have tried all advises I found online. But they didn't work, so I kept uninstalling Flash Player then installing newest every time.

Today I just found someone suggested that should try a wired internet connection if using wireless. FINALLY it worked!!! ( I'm not an computer expert, so don't know why it worked though..) Please try this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines