• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 14 error

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2014 Aug 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Firefox, Windows 7 64 bit. Just downloaded and installed(clean) Flash Player, 14_0_0_179 exe.

Now get the following error: "The exception unknown software exception(0xc0000710) occurred in the application at location 0x77aca389. Click OK to terminate problem." Did not have this with previous version. This error shows up each time I open my browser. However, so far, I have not noticed problems when Flash Player itself. Open to suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall flash player, Do a clean install

test your browser.

if there's no problem, reinstall flash player (make sure you untick mcafee) - Adobe - Install a different version of Adobe Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the input, however I have done those things, more than once. I tend to think I need to revert to the previous edition, so will try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are getting this error when doing what exactly?

You may also want to try updating your graphics driver: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2014 Aug 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines