• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to make costumer submitted web apps?

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2014 Aug 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

I have been watching BC gurus' tutorials on how to make costumer submitted web apps. I have made a new site with the "Satine Boutique"-template. What I want is to make users able to upload pictures to this site, into different product catalogs. (the users can sell theese items)

Is this even possible? The users have to pay a fee for uploading their items. So basically it will be an online store for anyone to sell stuff.

How can I do this in the easiest way possible?

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

With a web app you can only submit to one folder, not different.

Web app submissions are also not associated with products and their catalogs.

It would be uploading with payment to one folder and you manually moving the images and creating the products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for answering:) but if I make different "categories" for the user to upload to (one webapp for each category), would it be possible then?

Den Mandag, 25. august 2014 13.38 skrev Liam Dilley <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

how to make costumer submitted web apps? created by Liam Dilley in Web Apps - View the full discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does not work like that.

When you create a web app, in the settings you can click and option which is "allow file upload" for people submitting web app items. This then shows one folder selection. You do not get any other option to specify different paths to put images in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines