• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-Installing RoboHelp 7.0 after PC Crash

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2014 Aug 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help re-installing RoboHelp 7.0.  Computers that had the installs have crashed or been removed but RoboHelp was not deactivated.

Now it will not let use install... States that the maximum number of activations has been reached.  Is there a way to get these licenses freed up?

I called Adobe and they don't support Activation calls.  Used Live Chat and they sent me to the Forum link...

Thanks

Dave in Oly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 11, 2014 Aug 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[discussion moved from Acrobat.com forum to RoboHelp forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you have been given wrong information for Rh7. Online activation only was applied from Rh9 onwards.

I have reached out to someone at Adobe and will get back to you when I get their reply.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2014 Aug 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

We have added additional activations to your serial numbers for Adobe RoboHelp 7. Please try to activate it and in case you still face any issues, please email me at tcssup@adobe.com and we would be happy to assist you further.

For future reference, you may contact RoboHelp support team at 800 833 6687 (and then choose the IVR Options 2 > 4 > 2) or in case you wish to contact us via Chat, please click here Contact Customer Care and select Adobe RoboHelp as the product from the list .

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2014 Aug 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sara

Has this fixed the problem for you?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp