• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download an old ebook?

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2014 Aug 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an ebook two years ago, now I downloaded the Digital Editions desktop application and add my account id and password, but nothing happens, no download or retrieve? Does anyone knows why or how to recover the ebook?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2014 Aug 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the store that you purchased the ebook from still in business? If you do not have the ACSM or the ebook, you will need to go back to them and see if they can give you a new copy. Adobe Digital Editions does not track your purchases for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 26, 2014 Aug 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it, I looked for an old backup I had, fortunately I had it saved in there. I opened with the new version of Digital Editions and it worked, of course it asked for my userid & password (the one I used for login in into adobe.com) to be able to open the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines