Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

digital editions audiobook-unable to download from local library. e-book ok

Aug 27, 2014 Aug 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help-we are unable to download audiobooks from our local library to digital editions after installing a new modem. Modem checks out ok, and we can download ebooks. No error messages.

Thanks, DA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2014 Aug 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to download audiobooks through Adobe Digital Editions before? I am not aware of Adobe Digital Editions supporting audiobooks, unless you mean that the EPUB or PDF contains audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 28, 2014 Aug 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply

No, I had not tried to download a audiobook previously. I guess I assumed digital editions would allow me to download audio books also.

This started when I acquired a older ipod [wide plug type] and wanted to download an audio book to digital editions-then to the ipod.

Suggestions?

Thanks  DA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines