Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"unable to load metafile"

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2014 Aug 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello m_vargas

I'm having the same issue as gezaapp but the difference is that when I tried to download flash player update to my personal laptop for the first time it didn't work I got a download interrupted error, so then I tried to download the update to my work laptop but once I tried to run it I got a "Application currently in use" error message.

Even though I have nothing running with Flash player, so I then I copied the .exe file to a thumb drive and tried to run it on my personal laptop.

It started running but then I got this

Adobe Issue.JPG

I ran the debug with the command prompt but got this same error can you help ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2014 Aug 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ADF34,

I branched your comment to a new thread as it is a different issue from the original thread.

In your case, the online installer appears to be having difficulty communicating with our servers. Please use the standalone/offline installer posted at the bottom of this page Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows.  There are two installers, one for Internet Explorer and one for other browsers. If you use IE and non-IE browsers you'll want to install both Flash Player types.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines