• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp10, HTML, Breadcrumbs disappears when a text is longer than about 80 bytes

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2014 Aug 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Breadcrumbs disappears when a text is longer than about 80 bytes. Javascript codes are also missing.

<GOOD>

1.png

2.png

<BAD>

3.png

4.png

Please help me to solve this probrem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I’d check to see that you’re all patched up, if that doesn’t fix it, you may have run into a limitation of RH. Try downloading a trial copy of RH11 on a non-RH machine and test it using a copy of your project. If it still fails in the same way, log a bug report to get it on Adobe’s radar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'll try.

Is there any document about limitation of RH?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2014 Aug 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirmed that the version was ”10.0.1.292”. I think that it is the latest enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rather than this being a character limit, this looks more like a corruption. given the repeating of Level 1.

Try creating a new project with a minimal number of topics to prove the point or use one of the supplied sample projects. Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2014 Aug 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr.Peter Grainge, thank you. I try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, no, not explicitly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2014 Aug 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Mr. Jeff_Coatsworth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp