• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is the left hand window and bar with the buttons for TOC/Search/Glossary not displaying in one client location?

Sep 03, 2014 Sep 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings all:

I have more years of experience with RoboHelp than I want to admit, but I have never run into this before. I have a published RoboHelp 9 project for an overseas client that displays exactly as it should when the published version is viewed by myself or another RoboHelp developer (not located where I am). However; the users at 1 of 2 two client sites do not see the left hand TOC window or the bar above the project with the buttons (the other site does see it). The users at both sites are using Internet Explorer 9, and I have been told there is no difference in their security set-up. I suspect that at the site where it is not displaying there is a security setting that is throwing it off, but I am not sure what to have them look for. Anyone have any ideas?

W. Keith

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do they not simply see the bar or is it empty? In the first situation, it seems they are opening the topic directly instead of via the start file.

What is the URL the users are using on both the locations? And do the users have a hyperlink 'Show' at the top of the topics?

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp