• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different Chapter Icon?

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2007 Aug 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to use a different icon for the chapters other than that of the Question Mark. Our readers sometimes find the question mark icon confusing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SuzInAz

Which output format? And what do you mean by "Chapter"? Books and Pages?

There are options, but how you do it depends on your output format.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The output is Web Help. And I guess I'm too used to calling a section a book, and a procedure a chapter. I'm still old school! I guess I'm talking about the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Okay, gotcha.

Assuming you are using a skinned system, expand the Skins pseudo folder in your Project pane. Then edit the skin you are using. You may choose any image you like to represent the pages (chapters).

If that doesn't get what you need post back!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a beginner with RoboHelp. How do you expand the "pseudo" skin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again

Sorry about that. Are you using RoboHelp HTML? If so, the application is divided into two main areas. The left side of the screen is the Project Explorer pane. The right side is where the WYSIWYG editor is. I'm referring to the left side of the application.

On the left side of the application are what I refer to as "Pseudo folders". If you expand them, you may see the contents. One of these should be named "Skins". If you expand it, you should see your skin listed. From there, just double-click the skin and the skins editor should display. The skins editor is pretty straightforward, so I'll stop here.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp