• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Autenticação Media Server

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2014 Aug 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Português_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boa Dia,

Baixei a versão de avaliação do Adobe media server, quando eu vou me conectar ao Adobe Media Server a partir do Adobe Media Live Encoder não me solicita senha do usuário, gostaria de saber se tenho que usar o Adobe Access junto com o Adobe Media Server ou se tem uma configuracao para isso.

Desde ja muito obrigado pela atencao.

Inglês_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good Day,

I downloaded the trial version of Adobe media server, when I go to connect to the Adobe Media Server from Adobe Media Live Encoder does not prompt me user password, I wonder if I have to use Adobe Access with Adobe Media Server or if you have a configuration for it.

From already thank you very much for attention.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can download access plugin from the same location the you downloaded the FMLE(Adobe Media Live Encoder)...

You need to drop that access plugin into AMS for authentication on FMLE end to work...Note that along with that access plugin, you will also find an exe which if you run will allow you to add users to the list which will be consmed by access plugin for authenticating it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi hparmar,

the location where the downloaded FMLE has nothing that tells me where to download the plugin and not exe, you could let me know the link.

thanks for attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check the following thread for a similar discussion...

prevent non autherized users from using my FMS

And the plugin can be downloaded from

http://www.adobe.com/go/fmle3

The exe called users.exe is installed along with the plugin and can be found @ C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Server 5\conf\users.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi hparmar,

friend, I have already installed FMLE, version 3.2 and the extended adobe media server 5, already have the plugin installed on dll module and still not working, I use windows 7 x64 on the exe you told me in my briefcase C: \ Program Files \ Adobe \ Adobe Media Server 5 \ conf \ users.exe there but not users.exe users.xml.

sorry my english, I'm translating in translating google.
thanks for attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did just what i told you and i have users.exe in the above location...The plugin installed which i downloaded from adobe website goes by the name ams_auth_addin_win64.msi.

FMLE_auth_plugin.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi hparmar,

you're the guy, worked perfectly, so one more doubt, using this users.exe, which syntax? how do I add the users?

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi hparmar,

friend, decided all questions, thank you.

Roberto Paraiso

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines