• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install 32-bit Presenter, but I'm pretty sure I need to.

Sep 05, 2014 Sep 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm installing Presenter for my work computer. We do a great deal of presentations with it, and on my previous laptop, the 64 bit was installed for the 32 bit Powerpoint. Crashes were frequent, work was lost, and the add-on would disable randomly setting work back hours at a time. On this new laptop, I'm attempting to install the 32-bit Presenter, in an effort to make sure that it's completely seamless and compatible. However, no matter which installation option I choose, 64 bit begins to install. Is there any way around this, or am I doomed to constant crashes?

I'm using Windows 7.

Microsoft Powerpoint 32-bit.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, what version of Presenter are you trying to install? 7, 8, 9, 10?

What version of PPT are you using? 2007, 2010, 2013?

You mention that you have the 32 bit version of PPT. That is the version of Presenter that should install. The 64 bit version of Presenter should only install if you are running a 64 bit version of PPT. With Presenter 10, the installation should automatically detect which version of PPT you are using (32 bit or 64 bit) and install the appropriate version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to install Presenter 9.0.

My Powerpoint is 2010, 32-bit.

When the installation module loads, I click 32 bit, it installs 64. I open the folder and click the 32-bit exe file, it installs 64 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may need to re-download the installer or call Adobe Support to see if they can identify why it is installing incorrectly. Support can be reached at 800-945-9120.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources