• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't log into Adobe Media Server Admin console

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2014 Aug 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to log into the Adobe Media Server Admin console. I am not trying to open it up from the AMS itself, and instead I am opening it from by desktop outside of the sever. I can see the AMS homepage, and I can click to launch the admin console. I am using the user named amsadmin and the password I gave it when i first created the AMS instance and logged in using a terminal session. It asked me to add a password for amsadmin and i gave it one. Now, when I try to log into the admin console, it denies me. I read that I had to use the same user name and password that I used to initially log into the AMS to first time it opened up Note, that I am trying to access this browser based console from outside of AMS. The index.html page comes up fine from the outside. So which user name and password should I use? This is also a linux cent os AMS which doubles the complications.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2014 Aug 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Media Server Administration Console is not configured to run by default on AWS instances.

Please see Adobe Media Server 5.0.5 * Managing the server

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Admin console runs on a port other than 80...SO make sure that those ports are open on your AWS instance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2014 Sep 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While it is true that admin server is not turned on by defaulton AWS instance...However you can turn them on very easily...

A similar disussion is going on in another thread on this forum...AMS 5.0.6 on AWS: Cannot log in to Administration Console

Please look at that discussion and i am confident your issues will be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines