Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 10 and Pathlore LMS

Sep 05, 2014 Sep 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What settings are required for a published SWF file from Presenter 10 to play in Pathlore LMS?  When the SWF file is dowloaded and played locally, it plays fine in IE8, but the same file when placed on Pathlore, does not load and leaves the user with a white, blank screen.  Help!!!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue but with SumTotal LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That makes sense because Sum Total LMS is in the same family of products as Pathlore.  I have a ticket in at Pathlore to fix the issue. If you want to send me your email address, I can copy you when I get a response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping we would find someone in the Adobe Community that could help us resolve the issue, since I don't have much faith in the SumTotal Tech Support.  They've been working on this issue for more than a week and I've heard there are multiple complaints regarding this issue.  I have seen posts online that people have been successful playing a published Adobe Presenter SWF on Pathlore. Just need one of those folks to clue us in!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you ever able to resolve this issue?  I gave up and began creating courses with Adobe Captivate.  But I have some old Presenter courses I am wanting to update now and am still having this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources