• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player that auto appeared on my screen. Ever since I can not play video, and my system has become painfully slow. I have Mac OS Lion 10.7.5 and software is up to date. Before this everything was running beautifully. Can you please provide a link so

Sep 05, 2014 Sep 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe.

Yesterday I installed the latest version of Flash Player that auto appeared on my screen. Ever since I can not play video, and my system has become painfully slow. I have Mac OS Lion 10.7.5 and software is up to date. Before this everything was running beautifully. Can you please provide a link so I can uninstall the latest version only. Thank you. Stephen Kress. Melbourne. Australia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 06, 2014 Sep 06, 2014

When you run the uninstaller, it will uninstall all Flash Player versions.

If you want to revert to an older version after that, get it from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2014 Sep 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 06, 2014 Sep 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pat, thanks for the response and the link.

If I click on the link you have provided, will that completely uninstall flash player or only the latest version? Ideally I just wish to uninstall the latest version.

Thanks

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2014 Sep 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you run the uninstaller, it will uninstall all Flash Player versions.

If you want to revert to an older version after that, get it from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 07, 2014 Sep 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help Pat. All the best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines