Sep 26, 2013 Sep 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get rid of cfiles.5min.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 08, 2014 Sep 08, 2014

humblepath@aol.com wrote:

At the site I clicked on ask me each time.

That is exactly what you get: a pop-up each time asking if it can store data on your computer.  If you don't want this, check 'Never ask again'.

You can also set it per site in the Global Flash Player Settings Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2013 Sep 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what you are asking, or how this is connected with Adobe Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time flash play opens I get a pop up that cfiles.5min.com whats to use my computer to store files, I'm asking how do I get rid of it, and I'm not the only person asking this question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player does not go by its own to any websites; it is either you doing it, or malware on your computer.

Anyway, from the Flash Player Settings Manager you can permanently deny that site storing data on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2014 Sep 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same annoying problem. The popup is titled Adobe Flash Player Settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And - did you follow the advice I gave to the o/p?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a site called macromedia.com that took me to the settings manager. You gave no directions. At the site I clicked on ask me each time. When I returned to AOL there was no change and the popup continued to appear with the videos. Earlier I had called AOL and the tech person took over  and after a long time he assured me that the problem was solved by being sure that adequate storage space was available on my hard drive. That seemed odd since there has always been at least 600 GB available over the last few years. The popup appeared very recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2014 Sep 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

humblepath@aol.com wrote:

At the site I clicked on ask me each time.

That is exactly what you get: a pop-up each time asking if it can store data on your computer.  If you don't want this, check 'Never ask again'.

You can also set it per site in the Global Flash Player Settings Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines