• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I recently installed Flash Player version 14.0, but cannot locate it on my computer (Mac OSX 10.6).

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2014 Aug 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded and installed Flash Player version 14.0, but cannot locate it on my computer (Mac OSX 10.6).  Only version I can find is Flash Player version 10.2.153.1.  Can you tell me how I can find and verify that version 14.0 has been installed?  When I use the Adobe web site to verify which version I am running it says I am running version 14.0, but a search of my computer does not show version 14.0 anywhere on my system.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 03, 2014 Sep 03, 2014

Hello,

Flash Player plugin is installed to the /Library/Internet Plug-ins directory.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2014 Sep 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Flash Player plugin is installed to the /Library/Internet Plug-ins directory.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2014 Sep 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2014 Sep 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maria I see your answer but I have no idea what that means or what I am suppose to do. I have little knowledge when it comes to working on a computer so this just means nothing to me. I even looked in my help & can not find out what to do. I am so sorry about this I would not bother you all at all if I knew what to do. Thanks to all of you for working so hard to help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry, I'm not sure of the context of your post. Is you're question related to Flash Player on Mac?  Or Windows?  Can you please start a new thread, providing the information noted here, Read Before Posting: How To Get A Useful Answer To Your Question?

To start a new thread, go to the appropriate forum, Installing Flash Player or Using Flash Player then enter a short concise description of your issue in the "Ask Installing Flash Player" or "Installing Using Flash Player" text field, in the middle column of the page.  If similar issues to yours exist, they'll be shown below the text field.  If none exist, or the existing issues do not match yours, click the 'Ask It' button.  A new page will display where you can provide detailed information on your issue.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maria

I do not know what is going on but I had a message earlier this morning where it said you posted on my post & when I clicked on the link there was your answer that I responded to above. The answer was on someone elses post & not even this persons it was completely other person with the same problem I am having & it is nothing like this one above. I think something is going crazy in here. I am so sorry about this but I was jus responding to what you had supposdly wrote on my post. I hope this gets straight soon.

Thank You

Thersa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2014 Sep 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to tell me.  If you post to a thread you'll receive email notifications for that thread.  Perhaps that is what happened.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines