• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mozilla 1.7 Browser Issues

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2007 Aug 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using RH X5 to develop WebHelp. Our WebHelp needs to display on the following browser/platform combinations:

Here are some of the problems that QA found when testing the WebHelp on the target OS/browser (there are additional navigation issues):

- They could not move the scroll bar in the navigation pane after keyword search.
- The scroll bar in the navigation pane disappeared after expanding the size of the navigation pane.
- Forward and backward button in WebHelp didn't work after several operations of contents

The QA testing confirmed that we do not have any issues with Mozilla 1.4 and Windows IE.

I've searched the developer forum archive and could not find much about Mozilla. Can anyone provide any tips or support?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 06, 2007 Aug 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello LuckyClover -

I tried Moz 1.17.13 in Windows without any problem. I'll try this evening on my Linux box and see if I can duplicate your problem.

Search the RH forums for the forward/backward button issue (it may not be).

Regards,
GEWB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 07, 2007 Aug 07, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello LuckyClover -

Well, I didn't have Moz 1.17 on my Linux box.

I decided to play with RH7 beta for a while on my test bed, which also had a version of Linux on which I planned to install Moz 1.17 to test your problem, but RH7 corrupted part of the master boot record and file allocation table. So that put a stop to anything on that machine - will have to wipe and reload everything but not until next weekend.

I did try Konquorer, Opera and Firefox without difficulty.

Regards,
GEWB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Linux Rules,

Thanks so much for your help! I have two graphic images (.gif file format) that I could provide to show some of the display oddities, in case you want to check it out. We're wondering whether Mozilla browser is the issue or the OS. I also Emailed our QA group the link to the Mozilla 1.7 release notes, thinking that there might be some useful information there, but they said that the release notes did not help.

Any feedback you can provide is really appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello LuckyClover -

Sure, I'll take a look. PM me on this forum with your email address and I'll get back to you.

Regards,
GEWB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2007 Aug 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. I understand that RH 7 will not be available until maybe Feb, 2008. That is when we will probably upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp