Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

forward the task from one user to other in the Livecycle workspace

Former Community Member

I am filling a form in workspace, and then changing the data and saving it. then I forward the task to other user. when the task is forwarded, new user will get the task in his to do list.

I want to set the Task Instruction when the task is forwarded to new user from the Form data, How can we achiev this?

I tried using the ForwardedTask event, but the event data does not contain form data.

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

If you have the data available in your process(in a variable), you should be able to set it using Xpath Expression

TaskInstructions.jpg

-Wasil

Former Community Member

Thanks Wasil,

yes data is there in the process variable, but when I open the Form as some Actor in workflow and then changed some value in the form and save it then forward the task to other user. At that time Can I take that changed data and show it in the task instruction? when i forward the task, assign task operation doesnt finish.not able to catch changed data.

thanks,

vijay

Employee Advisor

That's a tricky part .... what is with the Event ? Did you see the process recording ?

I'll look into it.

-Wasil

Former Community Member

I have tried with the ForwardTask event but it doesn't contain any data about forms or process variable.