• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 10 causing PowerPoint 2013 to crash

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2014 Aug 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having several issues with Presenter 10 however the biggest is that it is causing PowerPoint 13 to crash. I have presenter 10 installed on a Dell Latitude (1.73 GHz i7 CPU) with windows 7 (sp1) 64 bit and microsoft office 2013. At some point each time I have run PowerPoint with Presenter it has crashed. When I restart PowerPoint it recommends that I deactivate presenter. I did deactivate it once and PowerPoint ran fine but I was unable to reactivate Presenter and ultimately had to reinstall. I would like Presenter to work as advertised but so far I have been unable to produce anything using it. What should I do?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2014 Sep 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have the same problem in first day. 6 times reinstall presenter- without result.

open ppt, file options, add-in managing deactivate it 3 times, until "adobe presenter" looks grey "freeze" and retart comp and activate it again.

now it's work last weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2014 Sep 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue as you, KWB. I've tried disabling and re-enabling the add-in several times as mentioned by ocean-juli in this thread as well. I'm at a loss at this point on how to get this functioning as any research points to this thread on the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI There,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Can you please try disabling your antivirus and then try to launch Presenter or try to unplug the LAN cable or disable the wifi so that you are not connected to your office network and then check if presenter is still crashing?

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources