• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR ITMS-9000:"This bundle is invalid. New apps and app updates submitted to the App Store must be built with public (GM) versions of Xcode 5.1.1

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted my IPA file to Itunes Connect using Application Loader and got the error message below. I have AIR SDK 13.0.0.111 and using Flash Builder 4.6.

Please help. Thank you in advance.

ERROR ITMS-9000: "This bundle is invalid. New apps and app updates submitted to the App Store must be built with public (GM) versions of Xcode 5.1.1 or higher and IOS 7 SDK. Do not submit apps built with beta software." ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2014 Jun 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. Updated version to 14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the same message for an app with 14.0.0.178 for iOS. Is there a new SDK version. It seems we Adobe developers (Flash CC 2014) can´t get a break from Apple...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your Adobe AIR SDK to 15.x that was released today http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/air-sdk-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This also affects the newest AIR 15 SDK -- it's still using XCode 5.0.2 (which was also used in 14), instead of XCode 5.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have skype? chat to me therabbitflash and can rebuild sdk and you can test if you can submit with my update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here using AIR SDK 15 (tried 14 also) and get the message "This bundle is invalid - New apps and app updates submitted to the App Store must be built with public (GM) versions of Xcode 5.1.1 or higher and iOS 7 SDK. Do not submit apps built with beta software."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please try this hotfix sdk labs.gamespoweredby.com/sdk/AIRSDK_Compiler_15_0_0_249_xcode511_hotfix_win.zip and report here could this help?

This is not official release version with GM 5.1.1 support. It's just my custom version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 11, 2014 Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anton, not sure what your zip contains. I'm on a Mac. Does your hotfix work on Macs? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 12, 2014 Sep 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My hotfix contain only updated signatures from xcode 5.1.1 gm. I don't know about Mac but I'm sure that you can download my zip, extract and and find there adt.jar file and replace with other one

1) download my zip
2) extract it do desktop

3) go to AIRSDK_Compiler _15_0_0_249_xcode511_hotfix\lib\adt.jar

4) put my adt.jar to your original adobe air sdk but old adt.jar rename for backup

try to compile. this must help in case your app rejected with xcode version error reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I'm also using Air SDK 15 and I'm getting  Invalid Bundle Error:

Adobe Air iOS Invalid Bundle

The bundle does not support the minimum version os specified in info.plisthttp://stackoverflow.com/questions/26047837/adobe-air-ios-invalid-bundle-the-bundle-does-not-support...

Really need help

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2014 Oct 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello SirRookie,

Finally did you find any solution to the ERROR ITMS-9000 ?

I´m using FB 4.7 and AIR 15 SDK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution ? We have the same error and we need to publish new apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anton, I have that one installed from AdobeLabs but I get same ERROR. Is working for you ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open IPA as ZIP, extract Info.plist and attach it here. Remove CFBundleIdentifier key before so you hide your app id from us for security reason (if you want).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I´m going to compile it again. The problem is that now I can't install 15 SDK. FB 4.7 tells me that I don't have a valid SDK.

I follow this steps to install it after downloading Download AIR 15 SDK for Flex Developers for Mac OS X From AdobeLAbs

Is that ok ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your project use Flex - download flex. If pure as3 - download sdk (at the middle of sdk labs page).

check release  notes in the labs under date of sdk. On last page you will see the manual how to install it into fb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2014 Oct 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOLVED!!! Thanks a lot Anton for your Help. SDK 15 is the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines